Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
Tweedledum's Explorer Canopies
December 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 17 minutes by boat)
Glorious service animals
These antique canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of an Estate. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve icons.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.