Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Explorer Canopies attraction at a distance
Tweedledum's Explorer Canopies
July 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Waterways of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to poke something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 6 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of closed spaces, moral requirements, or knee or kidney issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tire.