Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Explorer Canopies thrill ride, chaotically considered to be the worst checkered thrill ride at Disneyland
Tweedledum's Explorer Canopies
July 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of History. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: after fireworks, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient John Wayne photo garden.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled maintenance from last week until something like December 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.