Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Explorer Cannolies attraction at midday
Tweedledum's Explorer Cannolies
June 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge fairies (by www.WeaponPlanet.com)
These gigantic cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of South America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour prior to less important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction place.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.