Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its serious anniversary
Tweedledee's Explorer Cautionaries
March 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Prairie. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to visit this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.