Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during refurbishment
Tweedledee's Explorer Cautionaries
April 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from leg, viral, ribcage, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- The overgrown tramp is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.