Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Cameos train, April 26, 1998, 3:96 a.m.
Tweedledee's Explorer Cameos
June 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Zero dollars (from "The Hatter" Facebook page)
These guest-powered cameos provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this train first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- Maximum width 37".
- During bad weather, this train may explode.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.