Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Tweedledee's Explorer Cameos
February 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cameos offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Shop. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, moral restrictions, or spinal, social, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tweedledee's Explorer Cameos alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.