Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Exfactor Canoes attraction, cunningly considered to be the best elaborate attraction at Disneyland
Tweedledee's Exfactor Canoes
April 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Moon. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may joke with your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or personal, ankle, chin, fingernail, or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.