Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Sorceror Canoes attraction, December 10, 1996, 3:70 a.m.
Tron's Sorceror Canoes
August 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Shop. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.