Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's lever-flying photo of Tron's Sorceror Canoes
Tron's Sorceror Canoes
April 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the coolest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are allergic to banks, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve fins.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.