Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Sorceror Canoes attraction at park opening
Tron's Sorceror Canoes
February 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction after breakfast.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists might try to enjoy this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and being carried).
- Must be at least 43" tall and 28 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.