Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tron's Expecter Canoes show as seen from the top of Tokyo
Tron's Expecter Canoes
August 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Theater. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this show, try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This was one of the so-called "H ticket" shows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.