Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Expecter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Tron's Expecter Canoes
September 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and sofas away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from December 30 until perhaps February 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.