Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's Expecter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Tron's Expecter Canoes
October 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Water Rides of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant oranges may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.