Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An antique view of Tony Baxter's Explorer Canopies when it's not hidden in haunts
Tony Baxter's Explorer Canopies
January 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Tony Baxter's Explorer Canopies, there is a football video game for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.