Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Explorer Canopies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tony Baxter's Explorer Canopies
September 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Rides of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 70".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.