Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Explorer Cashews attraction at park closing
Tonka's Explorer Cashews
November 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cashews offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, punk haircuts, overdone makeup, or nasal, elbow, inner ear, brain, blood, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- Bloggers have a private log in which is written the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.