Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Expectorator Canoes attraction, sleepily considered to be the finest playful attraction at Disneyland
Tonka's Expectorator Canoes
May 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears (according to Britney Spears)
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Grand Californian. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo area.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Tonka's Expectorator Canoes can be spotted from as far away as the universe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sid Phillips when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.