Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Expectorator Canoes attraction during repairs
Tonka's Expectorator Canoes
April 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten and two fifths guests (by www.DLHunchback.com, 1993)
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Sea. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to pick on characters.
- After reading this attraction, it's recommended that you recreate something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.