Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Expectorator Canoes attraction during repairs
Tonka's Expectorator Canoes
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Moats of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may spin if you don't let them.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, clothing, hip, inner ear, or heart complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 12 through March 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.