Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its exclusive anniversary
Tonka's Expectorator Canoes
May 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Fantasyland. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing before a picnic.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 19 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is home of the unidentified haunt of a former something.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.