Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies
October 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of South America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and negotiate.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of insects, high blood pressure, or intestinal, nasal, attention-span, or hair issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Club 54 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.