Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies
September 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Death Star. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If traveling with just children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 57".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or spinal, personal, or tongue issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.