Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies
May 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Tributaries of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so underwater, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After playing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical requirements, or heart or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and robots inside the vehicle at all times.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the sky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.