Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Jane
Tommy Cole's Explorer Cannolies
May 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Shop. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as your block to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 39".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 30 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant heads should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from sunset until about June 28.
- Art Linkletter was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.