Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Canopies attraction, December 13, 1977, 11:17 a.m.
Tom's Explorer Canopies
May 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X toons (by www.WDWProp.net)
These gigantic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, high blood pressure, or personal, attention-span, or leg problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.