Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Tom's Explorer Canopies
September 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Wonderland. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider amusing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a reference to Dumbo can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ludwig Von Drake when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.