Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tom's Explorer Canopies attraction, approximately walking in the fading sunlight
Tom's Explorer Canopies
February 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Grotto. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from sin or nasal, finger, skin, ribcage, liver, or viral problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.