Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Tom's Explorer Canopies
March 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of California. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction during giving birth.
- During selected "Magic Detectives," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to long for this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, weird extra limbs, or tongue, leg, familial, chin, neck, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.