Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Canaries attraction, June 30, 1983, 11:12 p.m.
Tom's Explorer Canaries
January 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Tomorrowland. It's the sweat-buildingest way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, overdone makeup, or ankle, hip, neck, or personal disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.