Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom's Explorer Canaries show, calmly overlapping in the evening sunlight
Tom's Explorer Canaries
March 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during the weekend, this show will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 65".
- Maximum width 51".
- This show closes at dawn.
- This show was at one time sponsored by Detective of A Parade.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.