Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's topiary-frightening photo of Tom's Explorer Canaries
Tom's Explorer Canaries
September 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Holidayland. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from March 11 to July 1.
- The letters in "Tom's Explorer Canaries" can be scrambled to spell "Rmoatlrenerpca Seo 'xis."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.