Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Canaries attraction at first light
Tom's Explorer Canaries
January 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Wilderness. It's the neatest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.