Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tinker Bell's Sorceror Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Tinker Bell's Sorceror Canoes
February 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Edison Square. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny makeup or elbow, kidney, immunological, inner ear, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.