Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Sorceror Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Tinker Bell's Sorceror Canoes
May 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Harbor Boulevard. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers can't queue up for this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 20 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.