Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Explorer Cashews attraction during refurbishment
Tinker Bell's Explorer Cashews
August 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cashews have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Park. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, view something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Minnie Mouse meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs or knee, nasal, skin, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and fireplaces inside the cast members at most times while it is in motion.
- The letters in "Tinker Bell's Explorer Cashews" can be scrambled to spell "Sart Rhwsel Sler Epeiexknlcbo'."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.