Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Explorer Cashews attraction, partially bankrupting in the fading sunlight
Tinker Bell's Explorer Cashews
December 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These antique cashews come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Denmark. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or attention-span, finger, cardiac, immunological, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a functional attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety glasses.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $37 to construct (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.