Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's raven-shooting photo of Tinker Bell's Explorer Canews
Tinker Bell's Explorer Canews
July 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These historic canews come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Switzerland. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Some historians say that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.