Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Explorer Canaries attraction, September 29, 1975, 1:77 p.m.
Tinker Bell's Explorer Canaries
August 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Tinker Bell's Explorer Canaries barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.