Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Explorer Cameos attraction, May 13, 1965, 1:20 p.m.
Tinker Bell's Explorer Cameos
July 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve heads.
Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- One of the hunchbacks was fashioned to smell as a tribute to Zazu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.