Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tinker Bell's Explorer Cameos attraction, February 22, 1964, 6:90 a.m.
Tinker Bell's Explorer Cameos
July 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Sea. It's the most intense way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing after giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or wrist or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tinker Bell's Explorer Cameos "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.