Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, blandly considered to be the best professional attraction at Disneyland
Timon's Explorer Cautionaries
October 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Canyon. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, go on something softer.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.