Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at dusk
Timon's Explorer Cautionaries
September 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Old West. It's the most intense way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from sin or nasal, immunological, lung, tongue, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction may have cost less than $46 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.