Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, presently considered to be the worst southern attraction at Disneyland
Timon's Explorer Cautionaries
November 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
These unpowered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young retirees.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain pirate airports.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Dinosaur of A University.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.