Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's merry-go-round-leaping photo of Timon's Explorer Cashews
Timon's Explorer Cashews
February 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cashews come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Melodyland. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Horace Horsecollar photo place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your bean to keep your eyes open.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.