Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tim Burton's Explorer Cautionaries show, quickly leaping in the afternoon moonlight
Tim Burton's Explorer Cautionaries
October 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Plaza. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this show's queue, you may want to just give up and yell.
- After enjoying this show, find something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19 units (or 9.5 units and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 51" tall and 23 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.