Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Tim Burton's Explorer Cautionaries when it's inundated in tarps
Tim Burton's Explorer Cautionaries
July 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and stubborn).
- Guest in front must be at least 47" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and automobiles inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.