Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canopies attraction, immensely considered to be the premier secret attraction at Disney Land
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
April 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Settlement. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Frank Thomas photo location.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.