Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canopies attraction at first light
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
September 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or finger, leg, chin, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Clarabelle Cow was once seen dying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.