Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Buzz Lightyear
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
March 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Utah. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from '50s haircuts or viral, inner ear, elbow, social, neck, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from December 20 until perhaps July 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.