Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canopies attraction at park opening
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
July 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (according to "Bloody Dinosaur" web site)
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Hong Kong. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction after the holidays.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from immunological, heart, stomach, bowel, or wrist issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.