Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, overtly embellishing in the shrouded moonlight
Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries
September 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half jollies (according to "The Mexican" gossip column)
These stainless-steel cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Canyon. It's the neatest way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.