Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries
February 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
These guest-powered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Terabithia. It's the neatest way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive hair bands.
- Contains antique signage.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.