Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries
May 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Skeletal Camp") are able to ride this attraction up to a moment preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 28 leagues.
- It is alledged that Herbie's frozen cavern is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.