Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries
May 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Shanghai. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- For your comfort, you should be free from stomach complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from August 29 to September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.