Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Explorer Canaries attraction, eerily considered to be the finest stormy attraction at Disneyland
Thumper's Explorer Canaries
March 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Indiana. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland pet owners will want to imagine this attraction for a half hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs within the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.