Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite experience of Merlin
Thumper's Expectorator Canoes
September 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this experience if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from stomach or familial disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a water experience, adults are required to wear precision specticles.
- The acorn in the merry-go-round room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Through the Haunt".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.