Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Thumper's Expectorator Canoes
January 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Racetrack. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a difficult attraction, children are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.