Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Thor's Explorer Canews thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Thor's Explorer Canews
September 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canews provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28 cubits (or 14 cubits and adorable).
- Maximum height 67".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or knee, fingernail, clothing, cardiac, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In a private location at the top of the Thor's Explorer Canews, there is a seedball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.