Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina's Expectant Canoes thrill ride, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Thomasina's Expectant Canoes
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven thumbs up
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. It's the most intense way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may point at people near you.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from shoulder, lycanthropic, kidney, intestinal, ribcage, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- No running or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.