Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Explorer Canopies train as seen from the top of the yard
Thaddeus' Explorer Canopies
April 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Ten happy faces
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Asia. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this train in the morning.
- Minimum height 30".
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Train may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling train, riders are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.