Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Expecter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Tantor's Expecter Canoes
January 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and bridges inside the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from May 19 through October 26.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $162 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.