Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tantor's Expecter Canoes, a favorite ride of Jay Rasulo
Tantor's Expecter Canoes
October 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Waterways of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this ride by yourself because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Seats," Disney Land repeated visitors are able to repeatedly ride this ride for a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Minimum height 38 microns.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young children.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Below this ride can be found the hidden initiates-only Chez 40 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.