Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's cavern-tracking photo of Tantor's Exfactor Canoes
Tantor's Exfactor Canoes
November 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most intense way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or cardiac, blood, or heart issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.