Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Tantor's Exfactor Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Tantor's Exfactor Canoes
November 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Tributaries of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent safety rangers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.