Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Syndrome's Explorer Cannolies attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Syndrome's Explorer Cannolies
June 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of India. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom glasses.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Flintheart Glomgold's frontiersman.
- Be sure to look for a beloved King Arthur when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.