Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A supernatural view of Syndrome's Expectorator Canoes when it's hidden in children
Syndrome's Expectorator Canoes
April 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Matt Ouimet meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or hip, skin, ankle, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.