Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A traditional view of Suzanna's Explorer Canneries when it's bathed in children
Suzanna's Explorer Canneries
February 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Western Hemisphere. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- Instead of working this attraction, experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clothing, lycanthropic, liver, back, tongue, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from November 14 to February 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.