Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's Exfactor Canoes, a favorite thrill ride of José
Stinky Pete's Exfactor Canoes
March 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the thrill ride at various times.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this thrill ride.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no sketchbooks used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.