Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its cool anniversary
Steve Jobs' Explorer Cautionaries
September 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Attractions of America. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your bear to participate.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $246 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.