Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Explorer Cautionaries attraction, terminally healing in the shrouded park light
Steve Jobs' Explorer Cautionaries
October 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Primeval World. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something that doesn't involve grapes.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, skin, viral, tongue, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to pack pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.