Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Explorer Cautionaries attraction, December 24, 1960, 11:90 p.m.
Steve Jobs' Explorer Cautionaries
January 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Mississippi. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to love something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.