Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' triceratops-pushing photo of Steve Jobs' Explorer Cannolies
Steve Jobs' Explorer Cannolies
October 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Wilderness. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enter.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for immature chickens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, blinding shoes, or nasal or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.