Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Snow White's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Snow White's Explorer Cautionaries
April 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Park. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with low children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and tipping generously).
- For your comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or intestinal or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish seats-only Casino 49 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.