Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Snow White's Explorer Cautionaries
October 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable hotness, felony convictions, or attention-span, ankle, wrist, kidney, immunological, or finger complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent pirate waivers.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney icon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.