Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Smee's Explorer Cannolies when it's not shrounded in tarps
Smee's Explorer Cannolies
November 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Tributaries of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Operator must be at least 43" tall.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.