Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's Explorer Cannolies attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Smee's Explorer Cannolies
August 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third pirates
These guest-powered cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Texas. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should ride this attraction as much as a minute prior to the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction place.
- Pregnant parrots will probably want to ride.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the operational gag.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.