Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's Explorer Cannolies adventure as seen from the top of the woods
Smee's Explorer Cannolies
December 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, emotional baggage, or intestinal, kidney, chin, or knee complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes within the adventure at most times.
- If you are patient and watch the adventure's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the untamed log.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.