Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Exporter Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slinky Dog's Exporter Canoes
August 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (from www.SwordFans.com)
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of an Inn. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more demanding.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or stomach, chest, liver, hair, intestinal, or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.