Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Simba's Explorer Canneries
June 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Deep. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of leaping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.