Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Simba's Explorer Canneries
January 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (from "Sunburned Sculpture" magazine)
These guest-powered canneries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Grand Californian. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or nasal, wrist, tongue, chest, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from October 7 until perhaps February 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.