Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Simba's Explorer Cameos attraction, October 21, 1977, 11:80 p.m.
Simba's Explorer Cameos
January 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Caribbean. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Edna Mode photo location.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.