Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Explorer Cameos experience during construction
Simba's Explorer Cameos
March 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge thumbs up
These stainless-steel cameos have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this experience.
- Instead of riding this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses away from the experience at all times.
- In a secret room at the tippy top of the Simba's Explorer Cameos, there is a handball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.