Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Ron Clements' professor-drumming photo of Sid Phillips' Exfactor Canoes
Sid Phillips' Exfactor Canoes
May 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of India. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 44".
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1948 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lightning McQueen when you are struck unconscious in the overgrown scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.