Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Explorer Canneries attraction during repairs
Sheriff Woody's Explorer Canneries
February 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Streams of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Dave Smith autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from last week until something like August 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.