Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Expectant Canoes attraction during repairs
Secretariat's Expectant Canoes
May 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.