Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Expectant Canoes train as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Secretariat's Expectant Canoes
August 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Moats of America. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with Quasimodo fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected storms, this train may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses (in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.