Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Expecter Canoes attraction at park closing
Samuel Clemens' Expecter Canoes
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Terabithia. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from January 3 through February 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.