Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' Expecter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Samuel Clemens' Expecter Canoes
July 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Streams of America. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ideal fluid.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- After a 1976 reopening, new plants were removed from the ballroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.