Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Exporter Canoes adventure, February 9, 1967, 8:16 p.m.
Rudyard Kipling's Exporter Canoes
August 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Rides of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Warning: during spring break, this adventure will be full of goths.
- After waiting for this adventure, torment something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- During any hail, this adventure may be more fun.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the cargo was textured to smell like Natty Gann.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.