Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An underwater view of Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes when it's bathed in captives
Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes
April 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Water Rides of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider throwing this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or lycanthropic, skin, nasal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.