Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its fiery anniversary
Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes
December 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Village. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from stomach, back, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.