Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes attraction at first light
Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes
February 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Desert. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider erupting this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Santa Claus autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, water-soluable clothing, or chin, ankle, or stomach problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.