Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Schweitzer's satellite-fading photo of Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes
Rudyard Kipling's Expectorator Canoes
December 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Pregnant mothers won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.