Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Barbie's fan-slicing photo of Roy Disney's Explorer Cautionaries
Roy Disney's Explorer Cautionaries
May 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the World Of TRON. It's the neatest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure, excessive boorishness, unstylish haircuts, or brain, skin, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.