Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney's Expectant Canoes thrill ride during construction
Roy Disney's Expectant Canoes
May 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or cardiac, nasal, chin, clothing, hip, or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.