Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Expectant Canoes attraction during construction
Roy Disney's Expectant Canoes
May 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
At least five Mickeys
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Waterways of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Overhead Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to run to this attraction half an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 32".
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- The letters in "Roy Disney's Expectant Canoes" can be scrambled to spell " Passc Exotn' Ndyiesntceoyaer."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.