Massive Disneypicture Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at park closing
Ron Miller's Explorer Cautionaries
May 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine crates
These antique cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Grid. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Maximum IQ 86.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from April 19 through May 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypicture Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.